CIGRE is an organization with a truly global community of electrical professionals
They can be experts, university professors, researchers, consultants, technical designers, managers working for utilities or industries, sharing our own experience in specific fields of power industry.
You can join as member and then into the study committee or work group for further research and contribute to the development of the transmission technology.
We currently have an equivalent membership of over 800, or 370 individuals and 450 collectives respectively covering nearly all sectors of transmission and distribution systems, such as designing, operation and maintenance.
CIGRE provide you the short way to the access of up to date, useful information about how to design, operate and maintain electrical systems and equipment used in transmission and distribution systems.
CIGRE offers excellent opportunities to share information and experience. It enables the access to a worldwide network of experts for power systems and equipment to exchange state-of-the-art knowledge and expertise.
CIGRE offers various opportunities for sharing and recognizing expertise and experience at a world level for electrical professionals.
- Free supply of ELECTRA Journal, a bilingual (French/English) magazine issued every two months. It publishes the results of work performed by CIGRE Study Committees and gives information on the life of the Association.
- Reduced registration fees for Sessions and Symposia.
- Session Papers and Proceedings available free of charge for Delegates.
- Symposium Papers available at member price (- 50%).
- Technical Brochures and other Reports at a preferential price, or free of charge when downloaded from CIGRE on-line Bookstore.
- A Membership Directory, free of charge, which is a link between members and is an essential tool for contacts.
- Updated Information about CIGRE International and other Meetings of interest for members.
|MEMBRE INDIVIDUEL I||Engineers, managers, researchers, professors, etc.||€74,00|
|INDIVIDUAL MEMBER II||Young Member Status for students and young engineers.|
Tariff granted for two years only to young engineers under the age of 35
|COLLECTIVE MEMBER I||Administrative bodies, scientific and technical organisations, research institutes, public or private companies of an industrial and/or commercial nature.||€500,00|
|COLLECTIVE MEMBER II||Universities and Educational Bodies.||€250,00|